I’ve decided to stop blogging everyday. I know that my faithful readers have gotten used to my profound wisdom being dispensed on a daily basis. However, life has just gotten ridiculously busy. Now that I’m back in school, I always have homework or a test to study for. I have really bad time management so I don’t need the distraction of a blog to add to that.
Overall going back to school has been awesome. I really love learning new ideas and practicing them. I love being mentally challenged. It’s not easy but it feels so fulfilling because it is bringing me closer and closer to my dreams. One of my friends shared some of her wisdom at lunch a few weeks ago. She basically was saying that she’s not so focused on the destination as much as being a student. It made perfect sense to me. That’s what I’m striving for. Despite all the stress, work, insecurities, I’m just trying to learn from and enjoy my classmates.
No comments:
Post a Comment