I took my last final yesterday! Right now I am sitting on a plane to Atlanta. Even though finals were really hard & I missed my flight, times are good. It's funny because I missed my flight & I ended up sitting next to someone from church. We are in discipleship class together but we've never had a conversation. Well our 3 hour conversation definitely made up for lost time!!
Like I was saying life is good. I really love my study group. I love the fact that we are all very eccentric. It's weird because I feel they really accept me. I'm not sure how to explain it. I feel like sometimes close friends try to convince me not to ride my bike or are embarrased that I collect cans. But they'll save cans for me & talk about one day going on bike rides. & of course they are always down to study which helps keep me focused & motivated.
There isn't much other new. I'll be off for a week so I'll try to hang out with as many friends as I can. Then I also have to figure out how to get money to go do volunteer work in Cambodia.
That's really all I have to say for now.
P.s If you are looking for an amazing frequent flier program, I can refer you to my credit card. You can buy tickets from any airline(it adds all airline mile pints together) & redeem the points on any airline. If you sign up you get 25000 points & I get 5000.
No comments:
Post a Comment