Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Marketing Missionaries

http://mikekim.tv/why-people-donate/ I guess this blog is turning into a place to stockpile really cool articles.I loved this article and the discussion of why people do or do not support missionaries. It's really interesting to me because I've been inuandated with support letters and I'm trying to decide who to support. I used to give to anyone who asked, even if it was $5. But then I found myself supporting way too many people, that I never prayed for. As soon as the letters hit my inbox, I'd hit delete. I felt like I was being spammed. In addition many individuals I considered friends no longer seemed to fall into that category. So last year I realized that I needed to step back from this whole support bandwagon thing and become more prayerful about who I support, and how long I support them.

No comments: