Thursday, December 21, 2006

Turkmenistan

December has been very busy. A little sad with the loss of a family member. But through it all I remember that God is good and he's been so faithful to me. During the funeral I realized that i need to be more intentional with my extended family.

In other news, I visited Oprah's website. A journalist discussed her visit to North Korea. It's weird to me why some countries get so much attention and others are barely mentioned. So I read the article yesterday, and I was saddened by what's going on in NK. And I thought how come no one ever talks about Turkmenistan? Things are pretty rough over there. Well this morning I was reading the news, and it turns out the dictator/president died. It was eerie that I was just thinking about this country yesterday and today it's in the news for something major.

No comments: