Friday, December 01, 2006

Thankful

I've had my car towed 5 times in the last 5 months. But yet I feel so thankful and blessed. Because even though it's been very expensive and at times inconvenient, I'm still alive. I don't want to ever have my car stop on the freeway when I'm in the fast lane, or have the feeling of not being able to accelerate. That I won't miss. It's crazy how things that you don't know can sometimes be so bad for you. For instance not understanding how an alternator works or the importance of keeping your alignment in check. But now a few thousand dollars later, I understand. And I'm thankful to God for watching over me through in the entire process. Another thing that has been funny about it is the tow truck drivers are always super friendly and helpful. They don't charge me for the miles they tow me (just charge the base rate) and a lot of them have the same car that I do!It's a very reliable car (when you do take care of it properly).

No comments: