So I had another really good Sunday! The message was ok, but the fellowship was awesome. April is going to be really different. I am going to get involved somewhere, even if it's only once a month.
I don't know how people do it. I feel like I'm such a selfish person. I always have to think about my needs and my wants. And after it all, then I think about others. How do you overcome this tendency?
I finally had a chance to go to the IJM benefit dinner. It was cool to see some of the people who are on the frontlines fighting against some of the wickedness that we humans are capable of. I was a little sad becauce 99% of those attending were old and white. I thought, where are the young Africans, Asians, Latinos fighting against injustice in this world? Because until we care about it, I don't think the problem will ever go away.
1 comment:
hey kemi!
interesting entry.
you're wonderful! sorry i'm being such an email lameo. i will write back soon!
Post a Comment