This seems to be the story of my life. I buy something really cheap and I am determined to try and use it. Whether it is difficult or it breaks down or whatever I just try to keep going. Well Saturday on my way to taking a test the handlebars in my bicycle came off. I don't know if you've tried it, but riding a bike without handlebars is quite, quite difficult. So I abandoned the bike, and rode the bus to the test. After the test I walked over to my friend's house. She allowed me to have her extra bike. This bike (new to me) is amazing. I don't know how to describe how much easier it is to ride the bike. I think I can probably go like 20 mph on this bike. good stuff.
In one week I am going to Malawi!! Yeah! I am counting the days. I'm pretty excited because God has provided a cool group of supporters. One of them is a Nigerian Christian fellowship i'm part of. I'm just so excited about this because 4 years ago, I had such a hard time getting people interested in this area. Now some people are interested and supportive. I'm just blown away because it's clear that it's not about me or my words, but about God stirring up people's hearts to be receptive. Another cool thing is helping to recruit others to go serve overseas this summer. Good stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment