It's been a long time!! Since I last wrote, I have been semi-unemployed for two weeks, went to a conference with India team and Tony Campolo, traveled to Miami with a friend. This weekend I'm going camping with a group from church and next week India. My life feels crazy busy but at the same time absolutely at a standstill.
I need to be busy to be happy. I'm tired of having quality alone time. I need work or school or something!! There is so much stuff to talk about, but as usual since I'm not busy it's hard to be productive. I just want to write more about Tony Campolo and this forum I watched on BET about Hip Hop v. America. I will say that I have alot of respect for Tony Campolo and I need to go read his books.
If you haven't checked out the india team blog, you should because God is truly providing. That is the one thing that is encouraging about this bizarre time before I leave for India, I know that God is still in control.
No comments:
Post a Comment