Am I ready? I'm leaving on Friday for India and for the first time before a mission trip, I feel apprehensive. There is so much going on with family and my life feels so busy. Can I afford to leave? I can't figure out the purpose in my going on another trip. I wanted to help encourage others to go, but I don't have to go to do that. Also, I already know I want to live overseas forever, so I don't know if short term trips will help me get ready for that. I don't know.
But I am thankful for my second day of work this month. I do realize things are going to be tight in August. But hopefully I will adjust to a cashflow that is 10 times less.
Sunday was fun because I had the chance to see two friends from college that I haven't seen in forever. There i was in church, and there they were visiting. We'll see what happens.
1 comment:
have a safe, fun trip:)
Post a Comment