Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Crying

Today I cried. I thought I would never stop crying. I took a final that was straightforward but I think I failed. My professor said there is no such thing as failure just weaknesses, or holes in knowledge. I don't know, it felt a lot like failure to me. I got so angry at God for not making me a little smarter. Why do I study so hard(clearly inefficiently) for such low grades? Why? Why can't I be really good at something? Anything? Why am I mediocre at everything? Uugh. And then I thougt if I do pass this semester, I don't know if I can go through this agony for three years. I mean it was a fight to pull things together and face the world. I just wanted to stay in that bathroom stall and never come out. But alas I came out. And the fight continues. Who am I? Why am I here? God please tell me, cause I clearly don't know.

No comments: