Yesteray I smiled. This might not s eem really important to you, but if you read my other entry you know that I cried the day before. Yesterday marked the end of finals. Afterwards we had a gift exchange. I wasn't expecting much. But I got a cup. This cup made me really happy. Last year after christmas I got this spill proof container and it changed my life. I used to not drink water. Once I had this container I found it easy to drink water cuz there was always some free tap water to fill it up. Then four months ago I lost it. (well somebody threw it away) I didn't buy another one cuz I thought $8 was too much for a cup. So I found a coffe cup in my house and started using that for my water. Well two months ago I forgot it at yoshinoya's. I went back the very next morning but they didn't have it. Yesterday I got this really nice coffee cup at the gift exchange. It wasn't very expensive but it was just what I wanted. My interpretation was that God was reminding me that he has not forg
otten me.
No comments:
Post a Comment