Have you been reading my running blog? No? Well you should. You would know that I just ran the LA Marathon. It was amazing! I raised some money for an organization I really like- World Vision. And seriously you should donate even if it's only $3 or $5. Anyways, amazing experience running with TeamWorldVision. I had the chance to meet Andy Baldwin for like 2 seconds. He probably doesn't remember me because I was with 6 people when I met him. Oh well. It's cool though. He's training for the Comrades Ultramarathon in South Africa. He and 16 other runners are raising money to sponsor 1500 children. Check out their website- www.theultimatecause.org.
What else is going on? Let's see I'm in class- listening to lecture. Right. I'm really thinking of doing Comrades next year. But I don't know if I can swing it with my class schedule. Plus I don't know if I really want to train for an ultramarathon. 50 miles is crazy! I know most people think 26.2 is crazy but it's not. It feels normal now. And one day I'll train properly for it and I won't be sore for 4 days afterwards.
I'm trying to decide where to volunteer in December. Malawi, Kazakhstan, Haiti. I don't know these decisions are so hard. Any input is so helpful. I think it would help if I knew where I'm going to end up after graduation.
No comments:
Post a Comment