I'm getting ready to leave Arkansas. I was here for the weekend and it was amazing. I loved hanging out with my family here.
My funnest moment on the whole trip? The trip to walmart. On our way into walmart someone noticed my cousins they talked, they hugged, we went into the store. Then as we were paying for our things the cashier mentioned that there was some mystery gum for 0.25. And so we searched for the 25 cents gum. At first we didn't find it so decided to leave the store. On our way out we saw a sign that said 25 cents. My goodness, it was like giving a kid candy at Christmas. The four of us parked there and looked through the items. Our total? $3.00. We bought gum, 4 chapsticks, a bleach pen , tic tacs and numerous other items. At first the guy behind us kept giving us strange looks. The cashier asked us where we found the items and we pointed it out. After taking a few steps we looked back, and the guy who was behind us in line had moved quickly to the 25 cents section.
Man, we were driving home and I was felt happy. I felt more entertained than if we had been successful in visiting the Clinton library or even watching a movie. Oh, and on the way out someone else recognized my cousins. I asked their mom how it felt to have celebrities as kids. She's like I'm used to it now- i just go sit in the car and wait. Fun times.
I really enjoyed it. I thought, you know, I'd like to be able to visit every family member I have in the US and Canada at least once by 2012. We'll see, that's a pretty expensive itinerary.
No comments:
Post a Comment