Why don't people like books? Ok that's not true. People like books. It's just that people don't spend as much money on books s they seem to on movies and music.
I recently discovered this website called discerningreader. I tend to disagree with most of the book reviews however I enjoy going to the site because they review so many different kind of Christian books. So it gives me ideas of other books I want to read in the future.
I finished reading the Da Vinci Code this weekend. I did not like it. Maybe I'm just way too superficial but I was bored by all the symbology and cryptology stuff. I just don't care about it. I felt that for a work of fiction, he went into way too much detail about the numbers stuff.
What I did like is that it was action packed. I liked the fact that it wasn't obvious who was on your side and who was the enemy. Also you couldn't predict what would happen next.
No comments:
Post a Comment