Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Nigeria Summary

So I wanted to write a day by day summary of my time in Nigeria. Sadly after less than 3 weeks I'm already forgetting how I felt and the names of various cousins I met. The whole point of writing about my experiences was so I wouldn't forget. Oh well, i guess it's too late.

I guess all I'll say is that, I was not disappointed. This is saying a lot because I've been dreaming of returning for such a long time. I felt like with so much expectations, things could only be worse. But more than anything this confirmed my desire to spend my life outside of US. I mean it was only a week, but I only need a short time to get my impression of a country. Nigeria was awesome, and I can't wait to go back!(Hopefully with a ticket that's half the price).

No comments: