My last post was about IJM. Turns out it wasn't a benefit dinner. That is going to take place in March. I'm still excited about going, still excited about going to the benefit dinner, and going to see how many people I can get to come along!!
The first few weeks of this year have been chaotic. It's weird not to have internet access at home. Despite this minor inconvenience, I am still taking a class online, and doing all sorts of crazy things online.
Anyways this is just a random post to say, I'm still alive!! You can also check out my mobile blog at azoage466.blogspot.com. You can create a blog using your cell phone(if you live in the US). I made this page by sending text messages with pictures I took. Unfortunately my picture mail stopped working so I haven't been able to update.
No comments:
Post a Comment