I didn't get called for work today. So I just lazed around the house tried to take care of small details, cooked for the second time like in two days (this is a serious record for me). I usually cook once a month or less so this was a big deal. I hate it when I don't go to work. First of all, I know exactly how much money I'm not making. I try not to focus on the money and be thankful for my "free vacation", but it is very hard work.
In very, very good news, I started receiving health benefits. I quickly scheduled myself to go see the doctor, dentist, and optometrist. I've been feeling the need to go get stuff checked out. Of course I didn't because I had no desire for bills totalling thousands of dollars. All in all, I'm very grateful that God provided something that I really needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment