Thursday, June 19, 2008

Eccentric

I feel like I'm becoming more eccentric. In some ways it is good. I now feel free to do things that I avoided because of public perception. I feel more comfortable riding my bike, digging in the trash for cans and so on.

But I worry if I'll go to far. Will I become this really weird lady that nobody wants to associate with. I mean it's hard to really be deep friends with people who are just on a different page. I don't want to be wierd, what I want is to be a visionary and a rebel.

2 comments:

shaunistar said...

i'm curious to know more about your goals to be both a visionary and rebel. i suppose in order to rightly see, one must be non-conformist at times, but is it all things in the world that require utter rejection...or maybe working within the established order that brings said visions to fruition?...also curious to know if/how fishing cans out of the garbage is related to these goals...

omo said...

i'll answer the easy one first. Digging cans out the crash is my way of earning spare change, reducing the trash Americans produce-by recycling and other things I do to try to be green...