Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Life is precious

Saturday i came within inches of dying. I was the passenger in my friends car and we thought we could make it across the intersection. Unfortunately we didn't see the car that had the right of way and was coming straight at us. So we looked up and bam that car was coming at us and I thought it was over. But somehow she managed to hit us slightly behind the tire on the passenger side, and not full on. I'm amazed that I wasn't injured or death.

Made me feel very thankful and reflectful.

Yesterday I went to an MTA meeting. They are planning a new light rail on crenshaw that would go to LAX. I just wish the citizens of LA cared enough about public transit to pay for an underground subway. It would be so sweet.

In other news, I'm loving spring break. I'm not sure how i'll go back to that crazy studying everyday lifestyle. Breaks are good,you know?

3 comments:

Mr. Cheng Weng said...

crazy...

Mr. Cheng Weng said...

crazy...

Unknown said...

let's hang!