Babies are really, really cute. Especially when you know both parents, love both parents and have been friends with them from conception thru birth to infancy. Many times I'll think will I be better off staying single? You know, so I can travel more, serve God in a different way, etc. But isn't serving a family also one of the most beautiful pictures of serving God? That's why I'm sort of like, either I stay single and try to do a lot of outward service to the world or have the biggest family I posibly can.
Oh and on a more political note, I am always surprised with how quickly events in the Middle East can escalate. I mean a month ago, I thought it was weird that some soldier was kidnapped. Now the issue and the responses of the various involved parties is front page news everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment