Monday, July 03, 2006

psychology

To my great surprise I am enjoying my psych class. I expected it to be full of half truths and excuses for human transgressions. It does have a little bit of that, but most of the time it's great. Why? Cause I like any class that makes me think about how I understand the world and why I believe what I do. It's actually interesting to be taking this class now cause I feel better able to discern facts from opinion.

I think it is so interesting that I found myself in Seattle, with friends that passionately support the homosexual cause. I asked one person his biggest problem with christianity, and he said its stance on "homosexuality". I think it's so sad that it's become such a huge issue, and that Christians are seen as been dogmatic and unloving. What are you supposed to do? How do you show that you love someone despite what they might be doing contrary to your beliefs?

No comments: