So when life is pretty busy it's hard to stop the train and write about it. But this weekend was sweet. Had the chance to go visit a friend out of state and talk about all sorts of stuff. It's just cool to see God's faithfulness in our lives. Then came back, went to church, hang out with women,and then hung out with folks again on Monday. It was pretty fun but draining.
The one question I've been thinking about, is it possible to not want children for non selfish reasons? Or is it always selfish not to want to have children? I feel like sometimes it is deeply selfish but other times it is actually practical. I had this professor who argued that it is selfish to have children. Why? Because those that don't have kids have to pay for schools and parks and higher insurance costs for labor and delivery and such. I don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment