I was in this really cool study for about a month. I am going to miss the women in the study so much. I haven't been in a group where everyone was at really different places in their faiths. Challenging, but fun. One thing that was strange for me is that half of the women had bad relationships with their sisters, and the other half were really close with their sisters. Is that normal?
Anyways, it's been an interesting couple of weeks. I've just been working on trusting God. I finally realized why my life is filled with so much uncertainity. I have a really unusual goal for my life. Those who are working in the area I'm interested in are usually overseas. So I can't just call them up and ask, hey how did you get to such and such place? I've realized that I need to praying for opportunities to meet people who are working overseas long term. And more and more I realize I have to be careful who I listen to. So many people are willing to give me advice. But their advice is so, so dangerous. Of course it always sounds practical and reasonable. It isn't till later that I'll realize that following their advice would move me in exactly the opposite direction of where I need to go. Wow,I really love these vague entries.
No comments:
Post a Comment