This month has been so busy. I think it's interesting that as soon as I decided to start writing something every day, work got really intense. I usually update my blog only while I'm at work cuz I no longer use my computer. So since work was busy, I actually had to walk around and help students and teach no time for keeping you all updated on meaningless trivia about my life.
Anyways, this weekend was really good. I went on the road with a group from church. It's amazing when people enjoy and are passionate about serving God with their life and gifts. As soon as I figure out what my talents are, I also hope to start serving with a passion.
One of the cool things about the trip was getting a new insight into how men think about marriage. And that's all I'm going to say about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment