So I decided to stay at this school for a few weeks. The kids have been here about a month but they haven't had a teacher . When I sign up for these things there is always a sense of trepidation. It's so much more responsibility, now I'll be busy, stay after work... The kids are nice so it does make the job easier.
Isn't it cool when you just get an unexpected gift? A friend that's suddenly interested in talking about something that's really important to you? Having the chance to see an old friend? I don't know I've been having all these random gifts and it really makes life so much more enjoyable.
Last week the LA times wrote articles about two churches. One is the church that my family attends and the other is the one I attend now. It was such a weird experience. Anyways, the pastor of the church I used to attend is suing a tv program for defamation. Basically a journalist, used a quote from an old sermonand used it make some allegations. Unfortunately for the journalist, the quote was taken out of context. The show issued two retractions but the pastor says it's not enough so he sued the program. It'll be really interesting to see who wins.
No comments:
Post a Comment