Monday, August 06, 2007

Cool

I'm trying so hard to write everyday but it's difficult. All my good ideas disappear the instance I actually have an opportunity to write. And of course the opportunities to write are less because i'm busy with work, friends, and church. I'm actually helping to organize a trip to new orleans. So if you're interested in going for a week in September, lemmeno. But I'm super encouraged even though I'm really tired and probably have to figure out which activities I really need to be committed to, and which ones I have to quit.

I realized that things are really bad when the President Bush said everything is going to be alright(in reference to the housing bubble crash/stock market fluctation). Basically when the President gives a really optimistic report, I now realize that we are in serious trouble. Before I wasn't worried, but now I really am. Now I know we are in for a recession. How that will affect me personally, I don't know.

1 comment:

shaunistar said...

when are you going to new orleans? i'm thinking about heading home some time next month...