It's kind of weird because we studied John 12 in bstudy a few nights ago. There is this verse where it talks about if you love your life, you'll lose it, but if you hate your life you'll keep it for eternity. Someone commented on how that makes no sense. Like, why would you want to keep your life for eternity if you hate it...
Anyways it was really weird cuz i go through periods where I really hate my life. This week I'm feeling it. I wanted to go back to school, but i didn't get in. I want a more meaningful job, but I haven't looked for one. I want better friends, but I haven't really been a good friend to others. I love my church and I want to help make it better, but I decided to reduce my committments. So what's the deal?
I guess right now the only positive thing is that, without any effort on my part, I'm getting more involved in m work. Learning, planning, leading, strategizing and that's really exciting. So at least even if short term everything is confusingly scrambled, long term options seem to be lining themselves up.
No comments:
Post a Comment