So three weeks ago the sound on my phone stopped working. I found this out in a rather embarrassing way. I thought there was something wrong with the network so I called this girl I barely know 17 times. I'm not sure she'll ever talk to me again. She probably thinks I'm sort of crazy stalker. So then for two weeks I couldn't use my phone for making calls. I realized that I am a little addicted to the phone, because those two weeks were difficult. When I just couldn't take it anymore, I went to the phone store. They weren't able to fix my phone so they ordered a replacement.
So basically I ended up really blessed. Why? Because I paid nothing for my current phone. I then had it break after 9 months of faithful service, and then received the newest model of the phone. This is something I could not afford on my own right now. In addition, I finally had all these things I never had, because I inherited the phone. So I'm thankful to God, and just praying that I get blessed with a job and a house!! How selfish and materialistic- but such is life. I feel like the bratty kid who gets and amazing gift, and immediately asks, is that all?
No comments:
Post a Comment