My hope and prayer is that today Obama wins more votes than Clinton. Why? I want the Democratic nomination convention to be over. Hopefully, with it over we could discuss more issues and how they relate to the United States' political future.
I now remember why I don't blog everyday. Although I may have lots of thoughts during the day, by the time I sit down at the computer for 30 minutes to do email, pay bills, check facebook and so on, I've usually forgotten those thoughts and I'm so busy doing other things I only have about 5 minutes to write a quick something. As you can tell these little somethings are usually random, short, and meaningless. But I will continue to express myself to the world.
Here's one thing that's interesting. If Chelsea Clinton was running for president today I would vote for her. Is it because she's the youngest and most unspoiled? Or is it because she's the smartest? I don't know. Anyways she's too young to run for president so it is not really an issue right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment