Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Writing

The only reason I'm writing this post is because I still have this dream of blogging everyday. I don't know if this will ever happen, but I will keep trying.

After I've had a really good weekend I just sit back and reflect on God's goodness. In a strange kind of juxtaposition I spent Friday hanging out with one of my newer friends at a sleepover, and then all day Saturday with my oldest friend. It was a reminder of how much I've changed but there are somethings that are still the same about me. I love going to the beach and talking one on one with people. This is pretty much all I need to have fun. No huge tourist attraction (although the beach can be), no expensive restaurant or amusement park, just pure sunshine and friends.

I'm trying to get my Malawi support letter done and sent out ASAP. Why? Because I will probably start sending out my support letters for my summer trip. 2008 has been a crazy good year so far. It's like God allowed me to do missions, pursue academic dreams, find a church, and make amazing new friends. It's been cool. But as I have been making new friends, I have been deepening old friendships and that is just absolutely awesome to me.

I'm still pretty annoyed that Hillary Clinton told blatant lies and the media seems not to really care. I don't get it. I mean they harass a Obama because of something his pastor said, but seem to have glossed over her blatant misrepresentation of facts.

No comments: